Last Updated: December 19th 2023
- Ensure that all material and services are legal to sell/buy in the UK.
- Register one account only. Users found with more than one profile or to be sharing an account will be subject to whatever action deemed fit by Girls.co.uk, including having their profile(s) suspended and/or deleted. This excludes couples who may advertise singly and as a couple, although their profiles must mention their other profile.
- Make clear where a phone number charges premium rates.
- Upload genuine photos only, which must be of true likeness of the Material(s) or Service(s) being advertised or sought. Any fake photos identified will result in the removal of the advert from the Site. Watermarks are not permitted to be used on any of the photographs, unless it is our watermark.
USERS MUST NOT
- Post ads if under the age of 18.
- Include a phone number, email address or website in the ad title, the ad profile, the photo or message.
- Place duplicate ads in more than one category, accept where permitted.
- Propose the sale or purchase of multiple Materials or Services in the same advert that are not related.
- Place adverts in the incorrect category or subcategory. All adverts of adult or sexual nature have to be posted within any of the available 18+ categories. This includes sale of lingerie
- Post any fake photos. Girls.co.uk reserves the right to request identification for verification. Should we find abuse of features available on the site, Girls.co.uk has the right to take action.
- Post ads that are too short or ambiguous (this could result in an ad being classified as spam).
- Post an ad for a Material or Service which is regulated or prohibited by law.
- Use the details (name, phone number, mailing address, email, photos, etc.) of someone else without their permission or provide false contact details
- Reveal elements of a private nature or which violate the privacy of any person or company (including the publication of faces or signatures)
- Copy information posted by another User.
- Publish content that infringes physical or intellectual property rights.
- Disturb the activity of any other User.
- Assume the identity of Girls.co.uk and/or its employees.
- Publish ads with the purpose of advertising sites or services similar to Girls.co.uk.co.uk.
- Promote a website or include any links on your ad (unless you have paid for the advert).
- Promote or advertise gifts, sweepstakes or other prizes.
- Make remarks that are false, defamatory, profane, hateful, abusive, pornographic, obscene or of any inappropriate nature (left to our discretion)
POSTING GUIDELINES – SPECIFIC CATEGORIES
- Users must not post ads relating to the following Services and/or Materials:
- Illegal and stolen goods, drugs or related materials;
- Dangerous objects such as guns, pistols, paintballs, gas, explosives or any item that is intended to cause purposeful harm (this list is not exhaustive
- Blood products, body fluids, organs and other body products;
- Drugs or medical supplies;
- Furs and skins, turtle shells, fenders, wood (this list is not exhaustive);
- Insignia and uniform of police or other official insignia and uniforms;
- Counterfeit goods, replicas, unauthorized copies;
- Tobacco and alcohol;
- Used lingerie;
- Wholesale amount of multimedia products (audio, video, telephony, computers, etc.); or
- Any item or service that requires the advertiser to be an exclusive and/or authorised third party seller of the product, e.g. designer clothes collectively “Services and/or Materials”.
- Users must not post ads relating to the following Services and/or Materials:
- Girls.co.uk will accept adverts for “commission only” jobs, “multi-level marketing(MLM)” jobs and “work from home” jobs in our Work from Home category. All such jobs should clearly state the commission or monetary returns offered. Ponzi schemes which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors, will be deleted from the website. Click here for details.
- Users must not post ads in the Employment category relating to the following Services:
- Any job whose function is not clearly specified;
- Any jobs that requires you to hold a licence to operate; or
- Requesting / offering financing or loans between individuals.
Posting Guidelines – 18 + Categories
- Girls.co.uk believes that two consenting adults are free to act as they wish, so long as they abide by the law.
- Girls.co.uk does not abide sexual abuse or exploitation in anyform whatsoever. Please be aware that Girls.co.uk answers requests from third parties, including law enforcement, where required and Girls.co.uk will share information with relevant third parties if, in our view, there is evidence that may be relevant to an investigation.
- Individual users must have their own personal account, one advert per account is permitted
- Users must not offer sexual services or acts in exchange for non-monetary favours, including accommodation.
- Users must not post ads, or supply, or upload text, audio, images or movies that contain of any of the following:
- Persons under the age of 18 years of age;;
- Incest and depictions of sexual acts between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other;
- Acts that threaten or appear to threaten a person’s life (this includes depictions of hanging, suffocation, or sexual assault with or without the threat with a weapon);
- Bondage (especially where gags are used with no apparent means of withdrawing consent);
- Dismemberment or (graphic) mutilation;
- Acts which result in, or appear to result (or be likely to result) in, or may glorify, serious injury to a person’s anus,breasts or genitals (this could include the insertion of sharp objects or the mutilation of breasts or genitals);
- Acts which involve or appear to involve, or may glorify,suffocation, slavery, forced intercourse, rape, intoxication,abuse, drugs, or torture;
- Acts which involve or appear to involve, or may glorify,sexual interference with a human corpse;
- Acts which show a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal;
- Acts which involve more than one escort in an image,unless it’s a duo service or verified escort agency;
- Weapons (including, but not limited to, guns, knives etc.);
- Realistic portrayals of rape;
- Sadomasochistic material which goes beyond trifling and transient infliction of injury;
- Activities involving perversion or degradation (such as drinking urine, urination or vomiting on to the body, or excretion or use of excreta).
If the ad is for an escort agency, the company URL must be included within the ad (if you do not have a company URL, please Contact us first).
- Ads in the Swingers category must not include a price quote or a sense of prostitution.
Ad Seeking Services
- Ads seeking escort services and/or adult work of any nature – must clearly state that all applicants must be over 18 and that you have an age verification policy in place.
Users may not post the following in any 18+ Category:
- Ads which include non UK-based phone numbers.
- Any link (or any invitation to use a search engine to find this link) to any third party, including another website, blog, dating site or dating service (Users may post a link to their own website only, if its connected to the advert and not a generic site).
- Ads which offer services that comprise, promote, insinuate or glorifies human trafficking or any other type of illegal sex work.
VALIDITY OF ADS
- Girls.co.uk.co.uk will not purposefully keep outdated listings live on the site. In all categories except for Adult, we remove adverts which have been live on the Site for more than 90 days. Paid-for adverts expire when the time period has elapsed.
MODERATION OF ADS
- Girls.co.uk.co.uk will remove any advertisement that is prohibited by UK law, placed in the wrong category/city or that contains vulgar/abusive content.
- Users are encouraged to report all scams to Girls.co.uk or directly to Action Fraud, the UK’s national fraud reporting centre.
RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- To minimise the risks of spam, all emails exchanged between users are done so anonymously through our server.
- We need to collect certain information from you in order for the advertising process to work effectively. However, you are in full control of the information that the public has access to. If you decide to opt in to receive special offers from selected third parties, your email address may be rented but in no circumstances will it be sold or transferred to third parties. You can unsubscribe to our marketing emails simply by clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of them.
- Under law you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. If you wish to amend any of the data we hold about you or remove yourself completely from Girls.co.uk UK, please use the details shown on the contact us page to make such request.
If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content posted anywhere on the Site, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) using the details on our contact us page. Please include:
- Your full name and contact details;
- A description of the objectionable material; and
- Your reasons as to why you are offended by the material, or you believe the material is in breach of copyrighted, a trademark or represents content not authorised by the owner, or is otherwise unlawful.
Please note that there may be adverse legal consequences if you make a false or bad faith allegation through this process. You acknowledge and agree that, while Girls.co.uk reserves the right to remove any Content from the Site at any time, Girls.co.uk shall not be responsible for issuing “Take Down Notices” to any third party site and Girls.co.uk shall have no liability for the posting of any Content by a User.